When you just can't keep up with all you are supposed to know about using the Internet for your business. You know you should be on top of email lists, social media, website updating, blog posting, video and all that, but you just can't get a pdf to attach to a simple email. When your close to thinking carrier pigeon might up your productivity for all the good the Internet seems to do your business, then you need an Internet Life Coach. (Me, in case you didn't realise where I was going with this.)
An Internet Life Coach When You Need…
- Someone to call when you want to set up an email list.
- Ideas for your next blog post that will rank well on Google.
- Help getting a video from you phone to put on YouTube.
- Someone to set up your new podcast studio and get you on iTunes.
- A short marketing video for your website's home page.
- Someone to help you put set up your own WordPress install.
- To learn to do more productive searches and information curation for research.
- To get your pictures the right size to fit your blog.
- Help to upload a video to your own website.
- Help opening a strange attachment format.
- Help with just about any digital or audio visual task.
In fact my Internet Life Coach service means I can be there to help you (almost) 24/7 by phone, skype, screen sharing or in person just when you need help. I will often produce a tutorial video just for you explaining the solution to your problem. You will have access to a private client area where you can access your tutorials and other communications whenever you like.
Contact me now to get your digital ducks in a row and keep them from drifting off. I will devise a bespoke plan based on exactly what you need for a price you can afford. 01305 824553 or email me here.
What Clients Are Saying…
“Just to say my thanks for your help. 2 years ago I could not even type, with your help and patience and you need plenty at my age (87 years) I can email, bought on line, done a week’s shopping, now gone on Facebook. It has made my hiring of caravans so much easier as I don’t have to pay out for newspaper advertisements.”
Regards, Maley Abbott
“Duncan is very patient and thorough in taking me through managing my own web pages by virtual training. As an activist learner, it was great to be able to see his screen and take control of the mouse, as well as seeing him complete tasks. If you want to learn IT skills without fuss, I would recommend Duncan.”
Rosie Barfoot, Training for Results